[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/18/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 19 05:52:07 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Wednesday May 18, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*George Stone – Coming Of Age – Johnny Come Lately – (Sea Breeze)
*Royce Campbell – Make Me Rainbows – Ruby – (CAN)
*Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Made In Moonlight – (Concord)
Michel Camilo – One More Once – Suite Sandrine – (Columbia)
*Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
Stephan Karlsson – Live At Vartan – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (Vartan)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – In My Life – (Summit)
*Steve Cole – Moonlight – The Long And Winding Road – (Artistry)
9:00pm
*Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Raincheck – (MaxJazz)
Ahmad Jamal – After Fajr – Topsy Turvy – (Dreyfus)
*Eric Alexander – Don’t Follow The Crowd – Footsteps – (HighNote)
Christian Jacob – Contradictions – Looking Up – (Wilder)
*Nilson Matta & Roni Ben-Hur – Mojave – Mojave – (Motéma)
John Hicks – Sweet Love Of Mine – I Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry – (HighNote)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Matthew My Boy – (Chicago Sessions)
10:00pm
UCF Jazz Ensemble – Jazz Town – Lush Life – (Flying Horse)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – Battle Hymn Of The Republic – (5 Spot)
Rob Van Kreeveld – self titled – Angel Eyes – (RN)
*Etta Jones/Houston Person – The Way We Were – What A Wonderful World – (HighNote)
Marshall Vente – Marshall Arts – A Bill Evans Tune For RA – (Chicago Sessions0
Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Pensive Mist – (Capri)
Dan Adler – All Things Familiar – Blues For Keren – (Emdan)
11:00pm
John Adams – Trios – Killer Jose – (Congruent)
Pete Christlieb – Dino’s – So’s Your Mother – (Bosco)
Lynne Arriale – Live – Mountain Of The Night – (Motéma)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Primrose Star – (Primrose Lane)
Stephen Anderson – Forget Not – For Sentimental Reasons – (Summit)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – Tenderly – (Laughing Face)

*Indicates Recent Release