[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

MORRIS NORETSKY morris.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu May 19 20:53:52 EDT 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 5/19/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Terell Stafford - This Side of Strayhorn
Brian Lynch - Unsung Heroes
Eric Reed - The Dancing Monk
Monty Alexander - Uplift
David Leonhardt Jazz Group - Plays Cole Porter
Karrin Allyson - Round Midnight
Jessica Williams - Freedom Trane
Anthony Wilson - Campo Belo
Sean Jones - No Need for Words
James Farm - James Farm
11-20
Vinicius Cantuaria & Bill Frisell - Lagrimas Mexicanas
Kurt Elling - Come Running to Me
Dado Moroni - Live in Beverly Hills
Charlie Haden Quartet West - Sophisticated Ladies
Noah Haidu – Slipstream
Terrence Brewer - Setting the Standard, Volume 1
'Papa' John DeFrancesco - A Philadelphia Story
Brad Mehldau - Live in Marciac
Arturo O'Farril and The Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra - 40 Acres and a Burro
Fred Hersch - Alone at the Vanguard
and...
Lisa Hilton - Underground
Storms/Nocturnes - VIA
One For All - Invades Vancouver!
John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Contagious Words
Geoffrey Keezer/Peter Sprague Band - Mill Creek Road
Grace Kelly & Phil Woods - Man with the Hat
Nightcrawlers - Down in the Bottom
Roger Davidson & David Finck - Umbrellas & Sunshine
Brian Lynch - ConClave, Vol. 2
Native Soul - Soul Step
Ron Westray & Thomas Heflin - LIve from Austin
ReBirth Brass Band - Rebirth of New Orleans
Wayne Goins - Chronicles of Carmela
Jeremy Pelt - The Talented Mr. Pelt
Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of the Water
Omar Hakim & Rachel Z - The Trio of Oz
DeFrancesco Brothers - The Defrancesco Brothers
Ernestine Anderson - Nightlife
Gene Ludwig - Love Notes of Cole Porter
Marty WIlliams - Long Time Comin'
Marcus Miller - A Night In Monte Carlo
Adds:
Benny Green - Source
Alphonse Mouzon - Angel Face

Doodlin' - May 17, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Alphonse Mouzon - Angel Face - I Wonder Why
Benny Green - Source - Chant
John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Contagious Words - You Go to My Head

Benjamin Drazen - Inner Flights - Kickin' Up Dirt
Steven Lugerner - Narratives - Here; Not There

Anthony Wilson - Campo Belo - Flor de Sumare
Angie Doctor & Dan Schumacher - He Said, She Said - Tanguedia
Carol Emanuel - Allow It To Happen - Morris Township

James Farm - James Farm - Star Crossed
Karrin Allyson - 'Round Midnight - Spring Can Really Hang You Up the
Most
Matija Dedic Trio - MD in NYC - If I Were a Boy

James Torme - Love for Sale - Autumn Leaves
Terell Stafford - This Side of Strayhorn - U.M.M.G.

Eric Reed - The Dancing Monk - Ask Me Now
Sean Jones - No Need for Words - Look and See

Terrence Brewer - Setting the Standard, Volume 1 - Caravan
Carlos Franzetti & Allison Brewster Franzetti - Alborada - Mombasa
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'