[JPL] playlist: wtf - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:58:58 EDT 2011

Gretchen Parlato, Still (The Lost and Found) 2011
Edward Ratliff, Pinhole Ghost (Those Moments Before) 2009
Lee Morgan, Neophilia (Live At The Lighthouse) 1970
Marc Ribot & Los Cubanos Postizos, Fiesta En El Solar (The Prosthetic
Cubans) 1998
Robin Holcombe, Hanging on a Star (Songs for a Broken Heart: Songs of Nick
Drake) 2008
Andrew McCormack & Jason Yarde, tune for toru (My Duo) 2009
Becca Stevens, title (Weightless) 2011
Ran Blake, Dancing in the Dark (Driftwoods) 2009
Ran Blake, Tenderly - Take 1 (Unmarked Van)
José James, Tenderly (For All We Know) 2010
Ran Blake, Tenderly - Take 2 (Unmarked Van)

Vandermark5, Fall To Grace  (Acoustic Machine) 2001
Becca Stevens, The Riddle (Weightless) 2011
Jean-Michel Pilc, Caravan (Essential) 2011
Bob Brookmeyer, Celebration Jig (New Works) 2006
Gretchen Parlato, Circling (The Lost and Found) 2011
Enrico Rava, title  (The Pilgrim And The Stars) 2005
Peeter Uuskyla & Peter Brötzmann, title (Born Broke) 2008

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126