[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/19/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 20 05:48:14 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Thursday May 19, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – My Chérie Amor – (Concord)
Caribbean Jazz Project – Afro Bop Alliance – Picture Frame – (Heads Up)
Great Jazz Trio – Someday My Prince Will Come – The Shadow Of Your Smile – (Eighty Eights)
Kenia – What You’re Looking For – Fruta Boa – (Nippon)
Yellowjackets – Mirage À Trois – I Got Rhythm – (Warner Bros.)
Alan Baylock – Eastern Standard Time – Caravan – (H&N)
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Pedra Verde – (Brownstone)
Ed Wiley, Jr. – About The Soul – Till There Was You – (Talking House)
New York Voices – A Love Affair – Answered Prayers – (Telarc)
9:00pm
*George Stone – Coming Of Age – Omaha Gathering – (Sea Breeze)
Stephen Scott – Renaissance – Poinciana – (Verve)
Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brazil – Triste – (Jazzheads)
Diana Krall – When I Look In Your Eyes – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (Verve)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Lee Ritenour – This Is Love – Alfie’s Theme – (i.e.)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
Bob James/David Sanborn – Double Vision – You Don’t Know Me – (Warner Bros.)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – It’s You Or No One – (Savant)
10:00pm
Rob McConnell – Thank You, Ted – Like Someone In Love – (Justin Time)
*Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)
Brian Lynch – Meets Bill Charlap – Autumn Nocturne – (Sharp 9)
Joe Magnarelli – Persistence – The Village – (Reservoir)
Kenny MacKenzie – There You Are – If I Should Lose You – (KMT)
Pat Martino – Remember – West Coast Blues – (Blue Note)
Pete Malinverni – Invisible Cities – I Love Paris – (Reservoir)
11:00pm
Mike LeDonne – On Fire – At Long Last Love – (Savant)
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing – Wouldn’t It Be Loverly? – (KPM)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Gentle Rain – (HPM)
Hiroko Kokubu – Moments – Listen To My Heartbeat – (JVC)
Fred Hersch – Night Of The Music – So In Love – (Palmetto)
Les McCann – How’s Your Mother – Love For Sale – (32 Jazz)

*Indicates Recent Release