[JPL] New Gary Burton

Mark Rini mark at groovmarketing.com
Fri May 20 16:12:15 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

Just a preemptive answer to the inevitable "I haven't received my copy yet".
Most at radio aren't going to have heard Gary's new one "Common Ground", as
it's scheduled to ship on Monday the 23rd, with a street date of June 7th. I
received a number of inquires when the CD charted a week or so ago, but that
was due to Morning Edition using a few tracks.

There might be a few on here who received a copy as part of the press
mailing, though.

best,

Mark