[JPL] End Of The World!

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Fri May 20 16:53:10 EDT 2011

If I were at a rock station: REM's "It's The End of The World as We Know It"
LOL
I think if I could only choose one jazz song to play, it would be "Volunteered
Slavery" from the Live in Montreux release.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6179741/rahsaan_roland_kirk_live_at_montreux_vol
unteered_slavery/?fb_xd_fragment#?=&cb=f2c277b5f0f9e0c&relation=parent.parent&
transport=fragment&type=resize&height=200&ackData[id]=1

Peace,
Claudia
Jazz 88.3
San Diego