[JPL] playlist: taint town live - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat May 21 02:46:05 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eat

midnight*
Papa Mali, Little Moses (Do Your Thing) 2007
CC Adcock, Love N' Gold (Lafayette Marquis) 2004
Carl Hancock Rux, title (Lamentations [You, Son]) 2001
Lisa Hilton, title (Underground) 2011

Wadada Leo Smith's Organic, The Majestic Way (Heart's Reflections) 2011
Lee Konitz, Brad Mehldau, Charlie Haden, Paul Motian, Oleo (Live At
Birdland) 2011
John Brown Trio w/Cyrus Chestnut & Adonis Rose, Perdido (Dancing With Duke)
2011
Ben Kono, Common Ground (Crossing) 2010

Michelle Rosewoman, We Are (Occasion To Rise) 1993
Sekou Sundiata, Harlem, a Letter Home (The Blue Oneness of Dreams) 1997
Scott Amendola Band, His Eye Is On The Sparrow (Cry) 2006
Nels Cline, Rod Poole's Gradual Ascent To Heaven (Coward) 2009
Scott Amendola Band, title (Believe) 2006

Norma Winstone w/Jimmy Rowles, I Dream Too Much (Well Kept Secret) 1997
Sun Ra, I Dream Too Much (Reflections In Blue) 1987
Sun Ra, 'S Wonderful (Somewhere Else) 1993
Ben Allison, Some Day We'll All Be Free (Action-Refraction) 2011
Julia Sarr and Patrice Larose, Yitte (Set Luna) 2006
Becca Stevens, title (Weightless) 2011

Ambrose Akinmusire, Confessions To My Unborn Daughter (when the heart
emerges glistening) 2011
Darius Jones & Matthew Shipp, Bleed (Cosmic Lieder) 2011
Colin Vallon Trio, Meral (Rruga) 2011
Exploding Star Orchestra, Ascension Ghost Impression (Stars Have Shapes)
2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126