[JPL] off to South Africa

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Sat May 21 08:21:47 EDT 2011

Very exciting, I've been on a jaunt to South Africa before and hope to go
again next year; do you know Rob Allingham in Jo'burg?  He's formerly the
jazz archivist at Gallo - he did the Jazz Epistles and early Chris McGregor
reissues amongst many others and wrote the South African Jazz section of the
Rough guide to World Music.  I can probably dig up a contact number if
you're interested ... N

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Lois Gilbert <jazz at jazzcorner.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm off to South Africa - Jo'burg, Cape Town and Durban for a site visit
> from May 23 till June 9. If you have any musical connections for me to
> meet,
> please send their info my way and feel to share mine with them.
>
> Thanks so much
> Lois
>
> Lois Gilbert
> www.jazzcorner.com