[JPL] off to South Africa

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Sat May 21 08:30:08 EDT 2011

Thank you Nou. I am meeting with Gwen Ansell, author of Soweto Blues, but
would love a contact for Rob. I just googled him and see only old articles
with no profile on Linkedin or FB - so any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps you'll join our jazz junket to ZA in March 2012.

Oh I did manage to Skype this morning with Eric Alan - jazz radio person in
Cape Town.

Thanks so much. I will be online or text at the number below will also work
well.

More to come...

Lois Gilbert
www.jazzcorner.com