[JPL] Re: End o' da world tune

Seymour, Bob BSeymour at wusf.org
Sat May 21 16:08:09 EDT 2011

I'd hate to see it all end this evening, 'cause I'm planning an hour of Snooky Young things, and a phone chat with his close friend, Clay Jenkins...

But after that, I'm sure we'll play the hip Harold Land song "Rapture" -- good versions by Hadley Caliman, Jon Mayer (the other Jon Mayer), and Poncho Sanchez w/Eddie Harris, and they might all get hit this weekend.  It's a stretch, buy maybe Monty Alexander's steel pan version of "To the Ends of the Earth."

Bob Seymour
Jazz Director
WUSF Public Broadcasting
bseymour at wusf.org