[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio May 22nd 2011

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun May 22 03:46:23 EDT 2011

Hello,

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

   1. Yellowjackets - Tenacity (2011 Timeline Mack Avenue Records)
   2. Samsom Nacey Haines - Bad Lamb (2011 Oxide Rattle Jazz NZ)
   3. Byron Morris and Unity - Kitty Bey (1994 Vibrations In Time By-Mor
   Music)
   4. Jaki Byard - 'Round Midnight (2011 A Matter Of Black And White
   Highnote Records)
   5. Marius Neset - Introducing Golden Xplosion (2011 Golden Xplosion
   Edition Records)
   6. Marius Neset - Golden Xplosion (2011 Golden Xplosion Edition Records)
   7. Mark Fitzgibbon Quartet - Closer (2011 Closer Jazzhead Australia)
   8. Byron Morris and Unity - Panamanian Aire ( Live! At The East Coast
   Jazz Festival - Byron Morris And Unity By-Mor Music)
   9. *CD of the Week *Kristin Berardi Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra - Mr
   Jackson (2011 Kristin Berardi Meets The Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra
   Jazzhead Australia)
   10. *CD of the Week *Kristin Berardi Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra -
   Ode To Oli (2011 Kristin Berardi Meets The Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra
   Jazzhead Australia)
   11. *CD of the Week *Kristin Berardi Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra -
   Moon And Back (2011 Kristin Berardi Meets The Jazzgroove Mothership
   Orchestra Jazzhead Australia)
   12. Elizabeth Woodbury Kasius & Heard - Mbizerere (2011 Karibu Self
   Release)
   13. The Filthy Six - Get Carter (2011 Seven Heven compiled by Mark
   Webster BBE Records)
   14. Lucky Brown - The Fresh One Space Dream (2011 Lucky Brown's Space
   Dream Tramp Records)
   15. Jeremy Pelt - When the Time is Right (2011 The Talented Mr. Pelt High
   Note)
   16. My Goodness, McGuiness! - Miss Gradenko (2011 Insular Peninsular
   Rufus Records)
   17. Nels Cline Trio - Las Vegas Tango (2011 Silencer Enja Records
   Origional 1992 Release)
   18. Ron Westray & Thomas Heflin - Mind Over Matter (2011 Live From Austin
   Blue Canoe Records)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE
in the subject line
Cheers

Mark
5 Stanley Street