Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 23:36:22 EDT 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Howard McGhee/Andy Kirk--McGhee Special--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Miss Otis Regrets--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--Basie--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
NCCU Jazz Ensemble--Project S--Yesterdays And Forever--NCCUJS
Billy Eckstine--I Love The Rhythm In A Riff--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz

Dexter Gordon--Its Yoiu Or No One--Classic Blue Note--Blue note
Benny Green--Little T--Source--Jazz Legacy
Mansur Scott--Days Of Wine And Roses--Sometimes Forgotten, Sometimes Remembered--Pao

Miles Davis--ESP--Greatest Hits--Columbia
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Mario Bauza--Zambia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--Watermelon Man--The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Ileana Santamaria--Mayeya--What I Want--IS
Poncho Sanchez--Senegal--La Familia--Concord Picante

Mansur Scott--Miss Otis Regrets--Sometimes Forgotten, Sometimes Remembered--Pao
Betty Carter--Once Upon a Summertime--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Dianne Reeves--i Remember Sky--I Remember--Blue Note

John Coltrane--Naima--Best Of John Coltrane--Atlantic
Gil Scott-Heron--Peace Go With You, Brother--Winter In America--TVT
David Leonhardt--Peace--Explorations--Big Bang

Mansur Scott--Song For My Father--Sometimes Forgotten, Sometimes Remembered--Pao
Ahmad Jamal--Just The Way You Are--One--20th Century Fox
Wayne Shorter--Speak No Evil--Speak No Evil--Blue Note

Lee Morgan--Speedball--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note
Monty Alexander--Come Fly with Me--Uplift--Jazz Legacy
Eddiie Jefferson--Same Thing--New York Afternoon--Muse
John Patton--The Coaster--Soul Connection--Just A Memory

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM