[JPL] Frank Foster

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 15:01:55 EDT 2011

He's in Chesapeake General Hospital...in Chesapeake Virginia...off of
Battlefield Blvd. I spoke with Cecilia this morning. He's had his hip
replacement and is now out of ICU. They expect him to go to into therapy in
about a week. Currently he's in and out of it as you can imagine but maintains
that dry sense of humor.

Jae Sinnett