[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 05-23-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon May 23 16:04:15 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 05-23-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Three As One - Smiling Eyes - Decisions (Summit) [C] 9:13
Toon Roos Quartet - Return To Happiness - Jazz At Concertgebouw 4 (Radio Nederland) [C] 9:09
Mr. Ho's Orchestrotica - Lyman '59 - Third River Rangoon (Tiki) [C] 2:02

  BREAK

Part 2

Brent Jensen - Beautiful Love - Trios (Origin) 8:24
Brent Jensen - How Deep Is The Ocean - Trios (Origin) 9:00
Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke - Wave - Live At Jazzbaltica (MaxJazz) 6:06
Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke - All The Things You Are - Live At Jazzbaltica (MaxJazz) 8:31
Francisco Mela - Tierra And Fuego - Cirio: Live At The Blue Note (Half Note) 9:38
Joe Lovano Us Five - Yardbird Suite - Bird Songs (Blue Note) [C] 11:57
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis ftr. Norah Jones- I'm Moving On - Here We Go Again (Blue Note) [C] 5:44

  BREAK

Part 3

Red Garland - Will You Still Be Mine - I Left My Heart... (32 Jazz) 5:48
Red Garland - Bag's Groove - I Left My Heart... (32 Jazz) 8:23
Brad Goode - Nature Boy - Nature Boy (Delmark) 7:07
Brad Goode - I Remember You - Nature Boy (Delmark) 6:18
Larry Coryell - Dream Scene - Larry Coryell With the Wide Hive Players (Wide Hive) [C] 4:09
Eliane Elias - Stay Cool - Light My Fire (Concord Picante) [C] 4:02
Phil Ranelin w/ Big Black & Henry Franklin - Jamaican Sunrise - Perseverance (Wide Hive) [C] 4:38
John Dokes w/ The George Gee Swing Orchestra - Thou Swell - John Dokes Sings George Gee Swings (Swing Theory Entertainment) 3:26
Coleman Hawkins / Roy Eldridge / Johnny Hodges - Perdido - Hawkins! Eldridge! Hodges! Alive! At The Village Gate (Verve) 11:37

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56