[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/23/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 24 05:54:22 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Monday May 23, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Herb Alpert – Passion Dance – Passion Dance – (Almo)
Walter Norris – Sunburst – So In Love – (Concord)
*Ken Peplowski – In Search Of… – Falsa Baiana – (Capri)
Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Go Down Moses – (Saranac)
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Gaining On You – (Telarc)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Come Fly With Me – (JLP)
Terry Gibbs – 52nd Broadway – Doxy – (Mack Avenue)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
Matt Garrison – Familiar Places – You Know I Love You – (D Clef)
9:00pm
*Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
Planet Jazz – In Orbit – Dual Highway – (Sharp 9)
*Eddie Mendenhall – Cosine Meets Tangent - Protocol – (Miles High)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
Jimmy Smith – The Master II – Stormy Monday – (Blue Note)
Mary Stallings – Dream – A Timeless Place – (HighNote)
10:00pm
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
Henry Johnson – Organic – It’s About Time – (A440)
Mike Wofford/Holly Hofmann – Live At The Athenaeum – More Than You Know – (Capri)
Bob Florence – Soaring – A Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
David Hazeltine – Modern Standards – Moment To Moment – (Sharp 9)
Rob Schneiderman – Glass Enclosure – Cocktails For Two – (Reservoir)
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – Did You Call Her Today – (Concord)
11:00pm
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most – (Flying Horse)
Bruce Hamada – Two For The Road – It Never Entered My Mind – (DonDon)
Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
Calvin Keys – An Evening With – Hi Fly – (Life Force)
Michel Petrucciani – Live In Stuttgart – Brazilian Like – (Dreyfus)
Rick Germanson – …Off The Cuff – Autumn In New York – (Owl)

*Indicates Recent Release