[JPL] Hip jazz covers of Bob Dylan anyone?

Peter Poses pposes at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:50:17 EDT 2011

Chuck: Howzzit ~~~~ (1) Peter Sommer ~~~~ "Tremolo Canteen"~ "The
Times They Are A~Changin' " ~~~ (2) Ben Sidran ~~~~ "Cien Noches" &
"Dylan Different"  (3) Monica Herzig ~~~~ "Blowin' In The Wind" ~~~~

~~~~ ~~ UTNG (Until The Next Gig), dig, djSOS aka Peter L. Poses, Host of
OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" from 'Round MidNight Thurzz.
to 6AM Fri. on KRFC FT. COLLINS (CO), "Come Together On HomeGrown
Community Radio" ~~ 88.9FM ~~ www.krfcfm.org ~~ c/o KRFC FT COLLINS, 619 S.
College Ave., #4, Ft. Collins, CO 80524 ~~ 303.221.5075. Poses ~~
pposes at gmail.com ~~ is the Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain
Jazz Beat", contributin' a column, "The RMJB/SOS" ("The Soundz Of
Surprize") ~~ "The Rocky   Mountain Jazz Beat" ~~
www.soundzofsurprize.com ~~ is the Jazz.com
for N. CO & The Front Range. Ned Radinsky, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief
and Jazz Photographer ~~ http://newfaceofjazz.com/?page_id= ~~~~ UTNG
, dig, djSOS ~~ 303.851.7265. P.S: Fer a FREE radio promo, send yer info to:
concertcalendar at krfcfm.org OR  Go to: "www.krfc.org"; then to
"Community"; &  finally to "Submit an Event". ~~