[JPL] Hip jazz covers of Bob Dylan anyone?

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 24 10:28:48 EDT 2011

JPLers,

I've been reading all these posts about jazz covers of Bob Dylan tunes and it occurred to me that I interviewed Ben Sidran about "Dylan Different".  If your interested in hearing it (approximately 7 minutes) you can check it out on my website www.thejazzmind.com
It's located in the "ARTIST SPEAKS" section.

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson
THE JAZZ MIND
www.thejazzmind.com