[JPL] RE: about the "library digitization" post

Lawrence Lebo lawrencelebo at lawrencelebo.com
Tue May 24 12:31:07 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply, Arturo.... and your welcome!

Would you mind elaborating on your reply, and would it be okay with you if I share the information on the
Folk Alliance list?

Thanks,
Lawrence Lebo

"So "Don’t Call Her Larry." Instead, call Lebo brilliant and refreshing."-GOODSOUND!MAGAZINE

www.lawrencelebo.com
www.facebook.com/LAWRENCELEBO
www.myspace.com/lawrencelebo
www.twitter.com/LawrenceLebo