[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed May 25 00:42:25 EDT 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Kraak & Smaak--Built For Love--Electric Hustle
Rebirth Brass Band--Why Your Feet Hurt--Rebirth of New Orleans
Marion James--Tables--Essence
Brass Construction--Movin'--Funkdamentals
Rango--Holeela--Bride of the Zar
Lo Jo--Dogon--Boheme de Cristal
Brother Resistance--Run Yah Run--Mondo Soca
Tab Benoit--Broke and Lonely--Medicine
Eric Alexander--Remix Blues--Don't Follow the Crowd
Marcia Ball--Sugar Boogie--Roadside Attractions
Sheryl Bailey--Masa's Bag--For All Those Living

7pm

Curtis Mayfield--I Mo Git U Sucka--Take It to the Streets
Native Soul--Soul Step--Soul Step
Tracy Nelson--Feel So Bad--Victim of the Blues
Mike Osborn & the Drivers--Little Suzanne--The Glamorous Life
Asmara All Stars--Adunia--Eritrea's Got Soul
Femi Kuti--Now You See-Africa For Africa
Stormcellar--Swamp Monster--Nuevo Retro
Steve Khan--Los Gaiteros--Parting Shot
Club d'Elf--Taint Too--Electric Moroccoland/So Below
Korey Riker--Nine2Five--Prehumous

8pm

Soft Machine--Hazard Profile Pt. Five--Bundles
Alex Skolnick--Bollywood Jam--Veritas
Elvin Bishop--Rock My Soul--Raisin' Hell Revue
Bad Plus--Physical Cities--Prog
Vieux Farka Toure--The Secret--The Secret
Cheb Mami--Lazrag Saani--Rai
Nellie Travis--Before You Grab this Tiger By the Tail--I'm Going Out Tonight
Mark O'Connor--A Monk's Dream--Suspended Reality
Henry Gray--Mojo Boogie--Lucky Man
Sean Jones--Touch and Go--No Need For Words

9pm

Freddy the Flying Dutchman & the Sistina Band--Wojtyla Disco Dance--Disco Italia
Bela Fleck & the Flecktones--Prickly Pear--Rocket Science
Kenny Tsak & 56 Deluxe--Down South Florida--Like We Do!
Robert Branch--North of Centre--Courage to Be
Gigi w/Material--Gudfela--Mesgana Ethiopia
Jah Wobble--Port Said--Welcome to My World
Ekendra Das--Orisha---Ethnomusicology
Joshua Redman--Polliwog--James Farm
Walt Weiskopf--Dizzy Spells/Jay-Walking--Live

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond