[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/24/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 25 05:47:15 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Tuesday May 24, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Art Pepper – One Sunday Afternoon – There Will Never Be Another You - )Galaxy)
Kenny Dorham – Quiet Kenny – I Had The Craziest Dream – (New Jazz)
Zoot Simms – If I’m Lucky – Shadow Waltz – (Pablo)
Bill Evans – Explorations – I Wish I Knew – (Riverside)
Red Garland – Bright and Breezy – You’ll Never Know – (Jazzland)
Eddie “Lockjaw” Davis – I Only Have Eyes For You – I Only Have Eyes For You – (Prestige)
Lester Young – Lester Young In Washington – Jeepers Creepers – (Pablo)
Chet Baker – At Last – At Last – (Contemporary)
Count Basie – The More I See You – Montreux – The More I See You – (Pablo)
Barney Kessel – The Poll Winners – Nagasaki – (Contemporary)
Sonny Rollins – Dancing In The Dark –I’ll String Along With You – (Milestone)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Pete Christlieb – Dino’s – Autumn Breeze – (Bosco)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Body And Soul – (JLP)
Clare Fischer – Rockin’ In Rhythm – Baroque – (JVC)
Jae Sinnett – It’s Telling…A Drummer’s Perspective – It’s Telling… – (J-Nett)
Clayton Brothers – Siblingity – You Bossa Nova Me – (Qwest)
10:00pm
David Sills – Light Touch – How About You – (Dasil)
Manfredo Fest – Just Jobim – Ligia – (dmp)
Alan Broadbent – Every Time I Think Of You – Every Time I Think Of You – (Artistry)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
Chris Stewart – Phoenix – Sack O’ Woe – (Tempest)
*Yellowjackets – Time Line – A Single Step – (Mack Avenue)
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – All The Things You Are – (Savant)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Legendary – You Must Believe In Spring – (MAMA)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Georgia On My Mind – (Resonance)
Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
HD2 – Songs From The Last Century – Three Views Of A Secret – (Blue Toucan)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Love Ballade – (Telarc)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – I Fall In Love To Easily – (HPM)

*Indicates Recent Release