[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, May 24, 2011

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed May 25 12:14:08 EDT 2011

"Let's Cool One" -- Freewheelin' -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110524.htm

The Mighty Diamonds / I Shall Be Released / Blowin' in the Wind
David Newman / Just Like a Woman / House of David / Atlantic
Stevie Wonder / Blowin' in the Wind / Politics is the Opiate of the Massas

Leon Russell / The Ballad of Hollis Brown / Stop All That Jazz / Shelter
Neville Brothers / With God On Our Side / Yellow Moon / A&M
Ann Peebles / Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You / I Believe To My
Soul / Rhino

Steve Gadd / Watching The River Flow / Live at Voce / BFM
Jim Hall & Bill Frisell / Masters of War / Hemispheres / ArtistShare
Nina Simone / Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues / Essential / RCA

Gene Norman Group / It Ain't Me, Babe / Dylan Jazz / GNP
Ben Sidran / Tangled Up in Blue / Dylan different / Bonsai

Jewels and Binoculars / It's Alright, Ma / The Music of Bob Dylan /
Ramboy Recordings
Taj Mahal / All Along the Watchtower / Hanapepe Dream / Tone-Cool
Curtis Stigers / Don't Think Twice, It's Alright / You Inspire Me / Concord

Tim Jensen / My Back Pages / A Mind for the Scenery / Origin
Cassandra Wilson / Shelter From the Storm / Belly of the Sun / Blue Note
Duke Ellington / Blowin' in the Wind / Reprise Studio Recordings / Mosaic

Isley Brothers / Lay Lady Lay / Givin' it Back / T-Neck
Beau Jocque / Knockin' on Heaven's Door / Gonna Take You Downtown / Rounder
Billy Preston / She Belongs to Me / That's the Way God Planned It / Apple

T.K. Blue / Round Midnight / Latinbird / Motema

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>