[JPL] playlist: wtf - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:17:11 EDT 2011

Larry Goldings, Roach (In My Room) 2011
The Herbie Nichols Project, Amoeba's Dance (Love Is Proximity) 1996
Becca Stevens, Kiss From a Rose (Weightless) 2011
Russ Lossing, Coyote Jumps [feat. Paul Motian & Ed Schuller] (As It Grows)
2011
The Miles Davis Quintet, Footprints (Miles Smiles) 1966
Laurie Antonioli, Oh, What a Beautiful Morning (American Dreams) 2010
Vijay Iyer with Prasanna & Nitin Mitta, Falsehood (Tirtha) 2011
Freddie Hubbard, One of Another Kind (Pinnacle; Live & Unreleased from
Keystone Korner [1980]) 2011

Cuong Vu 4-Tet, Child-Like (Leaps Of Faith) 2011
K.J. Denhert, I Like Your Face (Dal Vivo A Umbria Jazz) 2008
The Nels Cline Singers, Boogie Woogie Waltz (Initiate) 2010
Colin Vallon Trio, Rruga, var. (Rruga) 2011
Fly, Elena Berenjena (Sky & Country) 2009
Helen Sung, Lotus Blossum (Going Express) 2011
Larry Goldings, The Flower Song (In My Room) 2011

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126