[JPL] WDUQ pares down the jazz when new format hits July 1 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

onthebeach at aol.com onthebeach at aol.com
Thu May 26 00:26:12 EDT 2011

soon enough HD radio is going to migrate to mobile & tablet platforms...(six months?). the HD channel should target a younger demo
to aggregate listeners quickly. i think WDUQ can resurrect itself soon.

so can many others with HD.  your HD bandwidth is about to become very valuable to your operation.

ricky schultz
jazzconsultant.com
"What can we do for you?"

Tapestry, KSDS-FM