[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/25/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 26 05:46:47 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Wednesday May 25, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Hiromi Uehara – Voices – Voices – (Telarc)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)
*Kim Pensyl/Phil DeGreg – Melodious Monk – Ask Me Now – (Summit)
*Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Rosa Morena – (Concord)
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Howdiz Songo? – (Telarc)
*George Stone – Coming Of Age – Down, Down, Down – (Sea Breeze)
*Royce Campbell – Make Me Rainbows – Ruby – (Moon Cycle)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Alice In Wonderland – (Summit)
9:00pm
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Chet Baker – She Was Too Good For Me – Autumn Leaves – (CTI)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – The New Song And Dance – (artistShare)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – Groovin’ High – (Concord)
Alan Broadbent – Every Time I Think Of You – Autumn Variations – (Artistry)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
Kenny Barron – The Traveler – Clouds – (Sunnyside)
10:00pm
Freddy Hubbard – Red Clay – Red Clay – (Epic)
Marcos Ariel – 4 Friends – Rhapsody In Rio – (Tenure)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – It Never Entered My Mind – (Wilder)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Estate – (MaxJazz)
James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
Conrad Herwig – Another Kind Of Blue – Freddie Freeloader – (Half Note)
11:00pm
Eliane Elias – Cross Currents – When You Wish Upon A Star – (Nippon)
Red Holloway – Go Red Go – Deep Purple – (Delmark)
Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
Geri Allen – Live – Embraceable You/Loverman – (Motéma)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Primrose Star – (Primrose Lane)
Steve Allee – Dragonfly – Conversation With Bill – (Owl)

*Indicates Recent Release