[JPL] Playlist, Jazz in the Morning with Dave Maay, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Thu May 26 15:59:20 EDT 2011

Playlist for Jazz in the Morning with Dave May, Friday, 5-27-11, 7 - 9 AM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at www.whfc911.org
<http://www.whfc911.org/>  or www.desertislandjazz.net
<http://www.desertislandjazz.net/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL  ARTIST

It Always Comes Back to This    Inner Peace       Turnaround        Albert
Rivera

Midnight Mood   Setting the Standard      Strong Brew      Terrence Brewer

The Loop           These Things We Dig     Cexton  James L. Dean

Ordinance Swing            Moved   Self-produced    Kenny MacKenzie Trio

All of You          Round About Midnight    Columbia           Miles Davis

Every Time We Say Goodbye     A Time for Love  Concord            Arturo
Sandoval

Locomotion       High Wall          Tetrachord         Larry Vuckovich

Robbins Nest     Whistler's Brother          Self-produced    Mike Bravin
Quartet

Thor's Arrival      Third River Rangoon       Tiki Jazz           Mr. Ho's
Orchestrotica

Cantaloupe Island          Psychedelic Blues         Concord Picante
Poncho Sanchez

I Wonder Why   Angel Face        Tenacious         Alphonse Mouzon

Trina's Cheeks   You Need 'Dis    Self-produced    John Alexander

Who Cares        Meets Bill Cunliffe          SMS Jazz         Mort Weiss

Time After Time So Lucky to be Loved by You      Triple M Marky Quayle

Opus de Funk    Source  JLP       Benny Green

I Love Being Here with You         I Love Being Here with You         Green
Hill          Beegie Adair

Summer's Shadow         Hues of a Different Blue  Motema            Rufus
Reid & Out Front Trio