[JPL] Monday May 23rd 2011 “Jazz Til Dawn” * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 26 22:00:28 EDT 2011

Jazz til Dawn continues … Bigger than ever!!!!!!
    Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday …. that’s 6.0 hours of
      Jazz!!!
    This Week’s Schedule
    12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan
    1:00am-2:00am Anything Goes – Lise Avery
    Anything Goes Lise Avery #547
    “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie &
      Orch (Themesong)

      “That’s My Desire” - Louis Armstrong at Monterey with Velma
      Middleton

      “Mack the Knife” - Louis Armstrong at Monterey

      “And I Love Her” - Tobias Gebb and Trio West

      “The Good Life” - Bobby Darin

      “All of You” - Bobby Darin

      “Neverending Song of Love” - Delaney and Bonnie

      “High Society Calypso” - Louis Armstrong at Monterey

      “It’s Not Easy Being Green” - Kermit the Frog

      “Cute” - Tobias Gebb and Trio West

      “Tiger Rag” - Louis Armstrong at Monterey

      “Hello Young Lovers” - Bobby Darin

      “Undecided” -Louis Armstrong at Monterey

    2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker
    4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery
    Anything Goes Lise Avery #548
    “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie &
      Orch (Themesong)

      “Some of These Days” - Terry Waldo’s Gutbucket Syncopators

      “12th Street Rag” - Terry Waldo’s Gutbucket Syncopators

      “Fever” - Ray Charles & Natalie Cole

      “When Lights Are Low” - Dakota Staton

      “Willow Weep for Me” - Dakota Staton

      “Let Me Know” - Dakota Staton

      “Sweet Georgia Brown” - Terry Waldo’s Gutbucket Syncopators

      “You Don’t Know Me”- Ray Charles & Diana Krall

      “How D’Ye Do & Shake Hands” - Groucho Marx, Danny Kaye, Jimmy
      Durante, Jane Wyman

      “The Best Thing for You” - Dakota Staton

      “Gone with the Wind” - Dakota Staton

      “I’d Do Anything for You” - Terry Waldo’s Gutbucket Syncopators

    5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

    Check out the incidental music:

    Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label

    * Misinterprotato / Variations / Island Of The Sun / Jazzhead
    Records

    Paul Desmond / Bridge Over Troubled Water / America / Verve

    Joe Locke (f/Kenny Washington) / For The Love Of You / Old Devil
    Moon / E1 Music

    Ray Vega / Ray Vega / Greenhouse / Concord Jazz

    * Australian artists on recording

    streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline