[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/26/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 27 05:49:21 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Thursday May 26, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Elaine Elias – Blue Note Salutes Motown – Bird Of Beauty – (Blue Note)
Djavan – As Melhores – Uma Brasileira – (Sony)
Paul Dourge – My Brasilian Jazz – Salvador – (PDM)
Jose Marino – Velas – Whenever Your Heart Wants To Sing – (Voss)
Peter Horvath – Foreign Matter – The View – Lake Street)
Kenny Goldberg – Full Moon – Brasilian Sunrise – (Cezanne)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Ray Brown – Kayak – Blue Daniel – (Brown Cats)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Django – (JLP)
9:00pm
Doug Webb – Midnight – Emily – (Positone)
*Kenny MacKenzie – Moved – Ordinance Swing – (KMT)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – On Green Dolphin Street – (Concord)
Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (18th & Vine)
Grant Stewart – Around The Corner – The Scene Is Clean – (Sharp 9)
Ted Howe – Elton Exposed – Philadelphia Freedom – (Summit)
10:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Hunting Wabbits 3 – (Telarc)
Kenny Barron – The Traveler – The Traveler – (Sunnyside)
*Houston Person – Moment To Moment – Just The Way You Are – (HighNote)
Beaux J Poo Boo – All Things Are New – All Things Are New – Summit)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Goliath – (JLP)
Jeff Barone – Open Up – Jenna’s Song – (Jazzed Media)
James Moody – Moody 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ipo)
11:00pm
Steve Allee – Colors – Pure Spirit – (Owl)
Phil Norman – “Totally” Live At Catalina – Nature Boy – (MAMA)
Eric Alexander – Dead Center – Almost Like Being In Love – (HighNote)
Les McCann – On The Sole Side – Vu Jadé – (Jazz Masters)
Dan Adler – All Things Familiar – If I Were A Jazz Man – (Emdan)
Pat Kelley – Reset – It Could Happen To You – (Art Song)
John Adams – Trios – My Shining Hour – (Congruent)

*Indicates Recent Release