[JPL] Playlist: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg May 28,2011

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat May 28 18:59:31 EDT 2011

Playlist: One Man's Jazz  CKUW Winnipeg May 28,2011

Harris Eisenstadt *  Canada Day - Clean Feed *  Don't Gild The Lilly(CC)
Marius Neset *  Golden Xplosion - Edition *  Introducing: Golden
Xplosion(Norway/Denmark)
Marius Neset *  Golden Xplosion - Edition *  Golden Xplosion(Norway/Denmark)
Karl Januska *  Synapse - Paris Jazz Underground *  Shooby(CC)
Ralph Alessi *  Wiry Strong - Clean Feed *  Medieval Genius
Ralph Alessi & Modular Theatre *  Hissy Fit - Loveslave *  Hissy Fit
Erik Hove *  Soundclash - Effendi *  Interconnectivity(CC)
Le Boeuf Brothers  *  House Without A Door - LBM Records *  Tabula Rasa
Amanda Tosoff *  Looking North - OB *  Looking North(CC)
Amanda Tosoff *  Looking North - OB *  Got It(CC)
Ralph Alessi *  Wiry Strong - Clean Feed *  20&% of the 80%
John Escreet *  The Age We Live In - Mythology *  The Domino Effect
Gianluca Petrella Tubolibre *  Slaves - Spacebone *  The Forgotten
Island(Italy)
rinsethealgorithm *  Locutions - ind. *  Constellation 149(CC)
Anthony Joseph *  Rubber Orchestra - book of poems -  *  Philly Joe Jones
Congo Prayer(UK)
Ralph Alessi *  Wiry Strong - Clean Feed *  Sock Puppeteer
Ralph Alessi *  Wiry Strong - Clean Feed *  Bizarro-World Moment
Cosmologic *  Eyes in the Back of My Head - Cuneiform *  Eyes in the Back
of My Head
John Escreet *  The Age We Live In - Mythology *  The Age We Live In
Thom Gossage *  Other Voices - ind. *  Mrs. B(CC)
Peter Evans *  Ghosts - More Is More *  Chorales
Gil Scott-Heron * Winter In America - TVT * Peace Go With You Brother

Maurice Hogue