[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio May 29th

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:31:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

 "It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.
Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.
This week I have an interview with Canadian born, NZ based drummer Ron
Samsom. Ron talks about influences and his new release with Dixon Nacey and
Kevin Haines entitled "Oxide"

   1. Roger Manins - Blues for Marty White (2010 Latitude Rufus Records)
   2. Neil Peart - Excerpt from  Anatomy of a Drum Solo
   http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/neilpeartfinale.html
   3. Carolina Moon - Tres Hermanicas (2011 Mother Tongue ODE Records NZ)
   4. Michael Brecker - Nothing Personal (1987 Michael Brecker MCA Impulse)
   5. Jim Brenan feat. Ron Samsom - Human Thread (2006 The Spectre Self
   Release Canada)
   6. *CD of the Week *Samsom Nacey Haines - Silent Surface (2011 Oxide
   Rattle Jazz NZ)
   7. Samsom Nacey Haines Trio - Open To Suggestions (2009 Open To
   Suggestions Rattle Records)
   8. Samsom Nacey Haines Trio - Countdown (2009 Open To Suggestions Rattle
   Records)
   9. FSH Trio - Nicks Beat (2008 Irony Rattle Jazz)
   10. FSH Trio - Breathe (2008 Irony Rattle Jazz)
   11. *CD of the Week *Samsom Nacey Haines - Locked (2011 Oxide Rattle Jazz
   NZ)
   12. *CD of the Week *Samsom Nacey Haines - The All Nighter (2011 Oxide
   Rattle Jazz NZ)
   13. *CD of the Week *Samsom Nacey Haines - Nickel Allergy (2011 Oxide
   Rattle Jazz NZ)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE
in the subject line

Cheers

Mark

5 Stanley Street