[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 5/29/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun May 29 14:14:57 EDT 2011

Birthdays this week  include: Kenny Washington, Hilton Ruiz, Wycliffe
Gordon, Benny Goodman,  Tootie
                                           Heath , Louis Hayes, Ted Curson,
Dakota Staton, Grachan Moncur,III,
                                           Paquito D'Rivera, Winard Harper,
Christian McBride and Oliver  Nelson.

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver  @ Six/Hardbop Grandpop/Impulse/1996
Gil Scott-Heron/Is That Jazz  ?/Reflections/Arista/1981

Ron Westray-Thomas Heflin/Mind  Over Matter/Live From Austin/Blue Canoe/2011

Rufus Reid & Out Front/Mother &  Child/Hues Of A Different Blue/Motema/2011
Carlos Abadie Quintet/La Mesha/Immersed In The  Quest Vol.1/Pursuance
Records/2011
Fred Wesley/ Homeboy/With A Little Help From My  Friends/FWM/2010
Sean Jones/Love's Fury/No Need For Words/Mack  Avenue/2011
Storms-Nocturnes/Infinite  Blue/VIA/Origin/2011
Pear/* dewey miles/extemp'ore/Pear  Studio/2011
Ray Brown's Great Big Band/  Blue Daniel/Kayak/Brown Cats Productions/2010

HOUR  #   2

Freddie Hubbard/The  Intrepid Fox/Pinnacle/Resonance Records/2011
Nasar Abadey &  Supernova/Notnu/Diamond In The Rough/Takbir Music/2011
Roseanna Vitro/Mama  Told Me Not To Come/The Music of Randy
Newman/Motema/2011
Alphonse  Mouzon/Harlem Blues/Angel Face/Tenacious Records/2011

Benny Green/Opus de  Funk/Source/Jazz Legacy Productions/2011
Terrence Brewer/I Could Write A  Book/Setting The Standard/Vol. 1/Strong
Brew Music/2011
Nina Simone/My Baby Just Cares  For Me/JAZZ/Putumayo/2011
James Farm/Coax/James  Farm/Nonesuch Records/2011
Kim Pensyl & Phil Degreg/Straight No Chaser/Melodious  Monk/Summit/2011

                                   SO MUCH MUSIC.....SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR    WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX 4787