[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 05-28-11

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 29 14:24:45 EDT 2011

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM, SANTA ROSA
91.1 & 90.9 FM
Streaming at www.krcb.org
Comcast Digital Cable Ch. 961

Jazz Connections
05-28-11
8pm-11pm
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Les Doights L'Homme-Blue Skies-1910-Self
Veronneau-For No One-Joie de Vivre-Self
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis-Come Rain Or Come Shine-Here We Go
Again-Blue Note
Bill Kwan-Love Letters-Pentimento-Self
Terell Stafford-Johnny Come Lately-This Side Of Strayhorn-MaxJazz
Terrence Brewer-My One & Only Love-Setting The Standard-Self
Bennie Green-I Waited For You-Source-Jazz Legacy Prod.
Sean Jones-No Need For Words-No Need For Words-Mack Ave.
Rebirth Brass Band-Someone Exactly Like You-Regirth Of New Orleans-
Basin St.
John Brown Trio-Do Nothing Till You Here From Me-Dancing With Duke-
Brown Blvd.
Karrin Allyson-I'm Always Chasing Rainbows-'Round Midnight-Concord
Phil Ranelin Jazz Ens.-In Search Of The One-Perseverance-WideHive
Irvin Mayfield-James Booker-Love Letter To New Orleans-Basin St.
Eliane Elias-Made In Moonlight-Light My Fire-Concord/Picante
Branford Marsalis & Joey Calderazzo-Face On The Barroom Floor-Songs Of
Mirth & Melancholy-Marsalis Music
Bill O'Connell-Monk's Cha Cha-Rhapsody In Blue=Challenge
Jane Bunnett & Hilario Duran-La Grimas Negras-Cuban Rhapsody-Alma
Deodato-Carly & Carole-Prelude-CTI
Mark Rapp's Melting Pot-Brother Soul-Good Eats-Dinemec
Corea/Clarke/White-Green Dolphin Street-Forever-Concord
Sonny Rollins-St. Thomas-The Definitive-Concord
Jessica Williams Trio-Naima-Freedom Trane-Origin
Dianne Reeves-He's A Tramp-Everybody Wants To Be A Cat-Disney
Freddie Hubbard-First Light-Pinnacle/Live @ Keystone Korner-Resonance
T.K. Blue-Blue Bird-Latin Bird-Motema
Vernell Brown, Jr.-Unequivocally So-Do You Really Love Me-Mr. Chops
Unltd.

Please send ALL airplay review copies to: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director,
KRCB-FM (Home), 1608 Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you.