[JPL] playlist: Sound of Surprise

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 20:53:39 EDT 2011

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington DC
Sundays 4-6 pm

1) Freddie Hubbard-The Summer Knows (Pinnacle)
2) Lynne Arriale-Paint It Black (Convergence)
3) PFC2-Gimme Shelter (Songs Around The World)
4) Jean-Michel Pilc-Mack The Knife (Essential)
5) Jared Gold-My Sentiments Exactly (All Wrapped Up)
6) Noah Haidu-Slipstream (Slipstream)
7) Eugene Wright-AFrican Times Suite (Dave Brubeck 25th Anniversary)
8) Konitz-Mehldau-Haden-Motian-Solar (Live at Birdland)
9) Eliane Elias-Light My Fire (Light My Fire)
10) Nguyen Le-I Wish (Songs of Freedom)
11) PFC2-Higher Ground (Songs Around The World)
12) Don Sebesky-Song To a Seagull (Giant Box)
13) Deodato-Also Sprach Zarathustra (Prelude)
14) Hilton Ruiz-Home Cookin' (Manhattan Mambo)
15) Hilton Ruiz-Little Suede Shoes (Heroes)
16) Hilton Ruiz-Footprints (Live at Birdland)
17) Hilton Ruiz-Orithology (Hands on Percussion)
Host: Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com