[JPL] playlist: wtf - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon May 30 03:11:24 EDT 2011

The Cotton Top Mountain Sanctified Singers, I Want Two Wings To Veil My Face
(Times Ain't Like They Used To Be)
Wayne Shorter, Ping Pong The Classic Blue Note Recordings) 1960
Prism Quartet, Grab It! (Pitch Black) 2008
Mary Halvorson Quintet, Mile High Like (Saturn Sings) 2010
Big Joe Turner & Pete Johnson, Shake It and Break It (Atomic Boogie: The
National Recordings 1945-1947)    2002
Joel Harrison, Here Comes the Sun (Harrison on Harrison) 2005
North Mississippi Allstars, Station Blues (Shake Hands With Shorty) 2000
Bex Marshall, Stand Up (Kitchen Table) 2008
Jim White, Wordmule (Wrong-Eyed Jesus) 1997
Tom Waits, Army Ants (Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards) 2006
Luther Allison, Low Down And Dirty (Crucial Chicago Blues) 1997
Ray Wylie Hubbard, Kilowatts (Snake Farm) 2006
Cat Power, New York (Jukebox) 2008
Tarbaby, E-Math (The End Of Fear) 2010

Michael Holland, Lighten Up Angel (Cool-Water Music) 2009
Brian Cullman, The Promise (Sunny Voices) 2007
Peter Lamb & The Wolves, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Peter Lamb & The
Wolves) 2010
The Delcos, Arabia
Eddie Palmieri, Díme (Ritmo Caliente) 2003
Ely Guerra w/ Marc Ribot, Tengo Frio (Lotofire) 2002
Hurray for the Riff Raff, Slow Walk (Young Blood Blues) 2010
Jack Walrath & The Masters Of Suspense, Blues Sinistra  (Hipgnosis)
J.D. Souther, A Chorus Of Your Own (If The World Was You)  2008
Grupo Fantasma, Seis Seis Seis (Movimiento Popular) 2004
The Greyboy Allstars Feat. The Living Sisters, How Glad I Am (What Happened
To Television?) 2007
Geoff Muldaur and the Texas Sheiks, Please, Baby (Texas Sheiks) 2009

Matt Haimovitz, Ricercar 1-3 (Matteo) 2011
Brad Mehldau, Lilac Wine (Live In Marciac) 2010
House & Sinnett, I Fell For You (Old School Loyalty) 2011
Ernest Stuart, September In The Rain (Solitary Walker) 2011
Shana Tucker, title (Shine) 2011
Angele Dubeau & La Pieta, John’s Book Of Alleged Dances: Habanera (John
Adams Portrait) 2010
Bram Weijters, Burning Question (Imaginary Sketches) 2011
Lucky 7s, The Dan Hang (Pluto Junkyard) 2009
Ralph Alessi w/Brian Blade, Scott Colley, Bill Frisell, The Gettin Place
(Empire) 2010