[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 5/29/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon May 30 13:19:26 EDT 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 05/29/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Ray Brown's Great BIG BAND "So In Love" from Kayak (CD, 2011) on Brown Cats Productions

Ann Hampton Calloway "Easy To Love" from Easy Living (CD, 2005) on Shanachie - Happy 52nd Birthday To Ann! (One day in advance!)

Sonny Rollins "Where Are You?" from The Bridge (CD, 1993) on RCA

Elaine Elias "My Cherie Amour" from Light My Fire (CD, 2011) on Concord

Tempest "little BIG BAND" "Caravan" from 'Round Midnight (CD, 2011) on Tempest Jazz

Ann Hampton Calloway "All The Things You Are" from Ann Hampton Callaway (CD, 1996) on DRG - Ann's 52nd birthday tomorrow

Freddie Hubbard "The Summer Knows" from Pinnacle: Live & Unreleased From Keystone Corner (SF, CA) (CD, 2011) on Resonance Records

Chris Anderson "LOVE LETTERS" from Love Locked Out (CD, 1990) on Mapleshade

Karrin Allyson "Smile" from 'Round Midnight (CD, 2011) on Concord Jazz/Concord Music Group

Kim Pensyl & Phil DeGreg "Ugly Beauty" from Melodious Monk: A New Look At An Old Master (CD, 2011) on Summit Records

Terrence Brewer "I COULD WRITE a BOOK" from Setting the Standard (CD, 2011) on Strong Brew Music

Ann Hampton Calloway "For All We Know" from Signature (CD, 2005) on Shanachie - Ann's 52nd birthday tomorrow.

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org