[JPL] Jazzweek - WYCE - 88.1fm

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon May 30 16:56:29 EDT 2011

SPINS	ARTIST	ALBUM	LABEL
6	NIGHTCRAWLERS, THE	Down in the Bottom	Cellar Live
6	"PAPA" JOHN DEFRANCESCO	A Philadelphia Story	Savant
6	CASSANDRA WILSON	Silver Pony	Blue Note Records
5	ANNA WILSON	Countrypolitan Duets	Music World Ent
5	RENE MARIE	Voice of My Beautiful Country	Motema Music
5	CLUB D'ELF	Electric Moroccoland/So Below	Face Pelt
Records
3	NILSON MATTA	Mojave	Motema Music
3	BEN ALLISON	Action-Refraction	Palmetto Records
3	PETER SCHERR	Son Of August	CDBY
3	PEAR	Extemp'ore	Independent
3	DEODATO	Prelude	SONY MASTERWORKS
2	IYER~VIJAY & NITIN MITTA	Tirtha	Three Little Birds
2	PEYROUX~MADELEINE	Standing on the Rooftop	I Threw it All
Away
2	WATERS~BEN	Boogie 4 Stu	Watching the River Flow

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE
711 Bridge NW