[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 5/30/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 31 05:46:50 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Monday May 30, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – Battle Hymn Of The Republic – (5 Spot)
Wayne Bergeron – You Call This A Living? – America The Beautiful – (Wag Wecords)
Monty Alexander – Facets – When Johnny Comes Marching Home – (Concord)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – It’s You Or No One – (Savant) – (Savant)
*George Stone – Coming Of Age – Back Up – (Sea Breeze)
Brad Mehldau – The Art Of The Trio – Nobody Else But Me – (Warner Bros.)
Alvin Queen – I Ain’t Looking At You – Seven Steps To Heaven – (Enja)
Gary Meek – Step 7 – Workin’ – (A440)
John Proulx – Baker’s Dozen – I Get Along Without You Very Well – (MaxJazz)
9:00pm
Louie Bellson – The Art Of The Chart – The Intimacy Of The Blues – (Concord)
Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Sweet And Lovely – (Saranac)
Eliane Elias – Blue Note Salutes Motown – Bird of Beauty – (Blue Note)
Mike Kocour – High Standards – Battle Royal – (Tempest)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Royal – (Sea Breeze)
Carl Saunders – Exploration – Three Little Words – (MAMA)
Dan Welton – Summer In San Francisco – Summer In San Francisco – (Danwell)
Phil Woods – Groovin’ To Marty Paich – I’ve Never Been In Love Before – ((Jazzed Media)
Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)
Claudio Roditi – Simpatico – Waltz For Joana – (Resonance)
10:00pm
Robert Jospé – Hands On – Groovy Samba – (Random chance)
*Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Hana – (Wilder)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)
Joe Gilman – Brubeck Revisited II – The Duke – (Capri)
*Kenny MacKenzie – Moved – Rh’angers – (KMT)
Chizuko Yoshihiro – Conscious Mind – Tell Me A Bedtime Story – (Verve)
Doug Webb – Renovations – Slow Hot Wind – (Positone)
11:00pm
Mike Barone – By Request – Tobiasse – (R/R)
Steve Turre – Delicious And Delightful – Tenderly – (HighNote)
Alan Broadbent – You And The Night And The Music – I Wish I Knew – (A440)
Yutaka – Brazasia – East By South – (grp)
John Beasley – Positootly – Dindi – (Resonance)
Ettore Stratta – Symphonic Bossa Nova – Atrás Da Porta – (Teldec)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Peace – (HPM)

*Indicates Recent Release