[JPL] Military - Jazz Musicians

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 16:24:13 EDT 2011

Last night I was watching a Vietnam documentary on the National Geographic
channel. It was a wonderful presentation. They interviewed many soldiers that
took part in various battles such as Hamburger Hill. One of the soldiers
interviewed was Kimo Williams. I wasn't sure but it certainly looked like the
composer Kimo Williams out of Chicago that released the "Tracking" CD a while
back. Did anyone else see this show or would know if that was in fact the jazz
artist Kimo Williams? Can't imagine there are many Kimo William's floating
around out there. Thanks,

Jae Sinnett