[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 10/31/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 05:56:16 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday October 31, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*H2 Big Band – You’re It – Double Doubles – (Jazzed Media)
Alan Broadbent – ‘Round Midnight – Lament – (Artistry)
*Steve Hall – Cruisin’ On Burnside – Dat Dere – (Moovalong)
*Freddy Cole – Talk To Me – My Imagination – (HighNote)
*New England Jazz Ensemble – It’s A Grand Night For Swinging – Jazz Folk – (NEJE)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – That’s All – (Meridian)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – The Way She Was – (Cellar Live)
*John Stein – Hi Fly – Hi Fly – (Whaling City)
9:00 pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra – Forever Lasting – Extra Credit – (Planet Arts)
Yellowjackets – Dreamland – A Walk In The Park – (Warner Bros.)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
Cal Tjader – Grace Cathedral Concert – Bluesology – (Fantasy)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – So In Love – (Playscape)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Vida Blue – (Smalls)
10:00 pm
*Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Everything Happens For A Reason – (Abee Cake)
Bill Cunliffe – How My Heart Sings – Earl’s Blues – (Torii)
*Sam Yahel – From Sun To Sun – Taking A Chance On Love – (Origin)
Stefan Karlsson – No Place To Go But Up – Speak Low – (TNC)
*Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls - Contemplations – (Smalls)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Jamal – (Resonance)
*Michael Franks – Time Together – Samba Blue – (Shanachie)
11:00 pm
Bob Florence – Funupmanship – All Blues – (MAMA)
Pete Christlieb – Live At Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
Ahmad Jamal – After Fajr – Topsy Turvy – (Dreyfus)
Tania Maria – No Comment – Bali – (TKM)
Danilo Perez – Across The Crystal Sea – Another Autumn – (EmArcy)
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – We’ll Be Together Again – (Jazzed Media)

*Indicates Recent Release