[JPL] standards/traditions/Geo Wein/radio

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Nov 1 11:05:27 EDT 2011

I went to the grand opening of an art gallery here on a Sunday afternoon
a few years ago.  I was surprised to hear Lightnin' Hopkins coming over
the sound system, so I inquired and the owner gleefully boasted about
his satellite radio service.  I shut the dude up right quick when I
asked him how much promotion they'd given his gallery opening.

TR