[JPL] Fwd: great to meet you!

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Nov 1 11:18:07 EDT 2011

Speaking of standards, here's a note just received by an underwriter who
stopped at the station this morning to record a testimonial...

Dear Tom,

I just wanted to tell you how much my husband, Jim, and I enjoyed
meeting you this morning.  It was great to be able to tell you in person
how much we appreciate your show and love your taste in music.  I love
the mix of jazz standards by the old greats and also the interpretations
of these songs by new artists that you play.  If you're in town sometime
and you want to check out the salon's space, please feel free to come
upstairs... !

Best regards,