[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 11-01-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Nov 1 16:26:06 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 11-01-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Oscar Peterson - Duke Ellington Medley - Unmistakable (Masterworks Jazz) [C] 8:19
Mac Gollehon- Two Sleepy People - Oddyssey Of Nostalgia (American Showplace Music) [C] 3:02
Alan Leatherman - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - Detour Ahead (AJL Music) [C] 4:35

  BREAK

Part 2

Bill Frisell - Across The Universe - All We Are Saying... (Savoy Jazz) [C] 5:53
Christian McBride ftr. Chick Corea - Tango Improvisation #1 - Conversations With Christian (Mack Avenue) [C] 9:11
Miles Espanol - Flamenco Sketches - New Sketches Of Spain (Eone) [C] 7:12
Sophie Milman - Day Dream - In The Moonlight (Eone) [C][a] 4:59
Gerald Beckett - Why Wait - Standard Flute (Summit) [C] 8:26

  BREAK

Grace Kelly - Wade In The Water / Bemsha Swing - Grace (Pazz Productions)  [C][a] 5:59
Mary Louise Knutson - Bluesette - In The Bubble (Meridian Jazz) [C] 7:53

  BREAK

Part 3

Wynton Marsalis - Swinging Into The 21st Radio Special

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56