[JPL] George Wein's Thoughts On Receiving CDs

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 18:18:31 EDT 2011

 Folks, I play things with bass and drum solos....big band, fusion, NEW material, something with scat singing, tunes longer than seven minutes...etc. Yepper, everything that some piece of BS research said you shouldn't play and jazz was top gun again here on WHRV FM with our fall fundraiser...at $70,000...ATC $63,000...Morning Edition...$48,000...Out Of the Box (Alternative music show) $61,000. Thankfully I listened to that bit of research. Horrible radio. It's how you do it.

Jae Sinnett