[JPL] George Wein's Thoughts On Receiving CDs

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:26:53 EDT 2011

Aloha,

At KSJS, we are always looking to program artists with their own, original
compositions.  I know many of you have heard this from me multiple times,
but I don't need to hear the 187,516th version of "Round Midnight", unless
the artist has some new take on that standard.  I want to hear new
compositions that are the artist's own.  That is, and will continue to be,
our primary focus for our programming.

So, to the musicians on the list: give me your originals!

The light is on,

Brad