[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Nov 2 00:38:12 EDT 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Kraak & Smaak--Call Up to Heaven--Electric Hustle
Organik Vibe Trio--Sherwood--Moscow
Scott Ellison--Hits Like Dynamite--Walkin' Through Fire
Cornell Dupree--K.C.--I'm Alright
Wasis Diop--Soweto Daal--Toxu
Gregory Isaacs--Let Off Supm--The Best Of World Music
Fabulous Thunderbirds--Rich Woman--House Rockin' and Blues Shoutin'
Sugar Ray & the Bluestones--I'm Having A Ball--Evening
Rudresh Mahanthappa--Playing with Stones--Samdhi
Billy Seward--Love For Money--Better Place
Takuya Kuroda--Skyrocket--Edge

7pm

Average White Band--Pick Up the Pieces--The Essential Average White Band
The Headhunters--Paging Mr. Wesley--Platinum
Sista Monica Parker--No Shame in My Game--Living in the Danger Zone
Duke Robillard--Want Ad Blues--Low Down and Tore Up
Staff Benda Bilili--Je T'aime--Tres Tres Fort
Transglobal Underground--Gunsinger--The Stone Turntable
Josh Roseman--Greasy Feets Music--New Constellations
Charlie Apicella--The Business--The Business
The Cash Box Kings--That's My Gal--Holler and Stomp
Anthony Branker & Word Play--Ancestral Tales--Dialogic

8pm

Bootsy Collins--So Nice You Name Him Twice--The One Giveth
Tim Hagans--Ornette's Waking Dream Of A Woman--The Moon is Waiting
Bad Influence--Run Through the Jungle--Under the Influence
Root Doctor--Last Call--Joy
Pape & Cheikh--Yaay--Mariama
Sao Paulo Underground--Carambola--Tres Cabecas Loucuras
Dave Keller--Baby Please Come Back Home--Where I'm Coming From...
David Murray Cuban Ensemble--Cachito--Plays Nat King Cole En Espanol
Mocean Worker--Swagger--Candygram For Mowo!
John Scofield--Simply Put--A Moment's Peace

9pm

Phil Manzanera--Cartagena--Firebird V11
Brent Canter--Urgency o Now--Urgency of Now
Jimmy Burns--Feelin' Kinda Bluesy--Stuck in the Middle
Mad Professor--Blsck Skin, White Minds--Black Liberation Dub
War--War is Coming! War is Coming!--Platinum Jazz
Carolyn Wonderland--Victory of Flying--Peace Meal
Roger Humphries--Ain't No Gong Show--Keep the Faith
Dan Jacobs--Speak No Evil--Play Song

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires