[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/1/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 05:47:51 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday November 1, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – Shake N’ Bake – (Mack Avenue)
Houston Person – Moment To Moment – Just The Way You Are – (HighNote)
Jazz Crusaders – Happy Again – Top Of The World – (Sin-Drome)
Kim Pensyl // Phil DeGreg – Melodious Monk – Ruby, My Dear – (Summit)
*Cecelia Coleman – Oh Boy! – Magpie – (PandaKat)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Little Niles – (Concord)
9:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Omaha Gathering – (Sea Breeze)
Monty Alexander – Uplift – Body And Soul – (JLP)
Jeff Hackworth – Night Owl – We Kiss In A Shadow – (Big Bridge)
Eric Alexander – Revival Of The Fittest – The Island – (HighNote)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Pennies From Heaven – (Origin)
Dan Adler – Back To The Bridge – Joy Spring – (Emdan)
*Phil Woods & Bill Mays – Woods & Mays - Danielle – (Palmetto)
Lori Bell – Music Of Djavan – Capim – (Resonance)
10:00 pm
Blue Wisp Big Band – Live At Carmelo’s – Bolivia – (Sea Breeze)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
Steve Yeager – April Sessions – When I Fall In Love – (Windfall)
*Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Voice – (Telarc)
Jon Faddis – Carnegie Jazz Band – Frame For The Blues – (Blue Note)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Changes – (JLP)
Dave Miller – Rapture – You Must Believe In Spring – (Summit)
11:00 pm
Allan Farnham – Meets The RIAS Big Band – There Will Never Be Another You – (Concord)
Randy Halberstadt – Parallel Tracks – Invitation – (Origin)
Alan Baylock – Two Seconds To Midnight – Cottontail – (Sea Breeze)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Gentle Rain – (self release)
Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Cheese Cake – (Tetrachord)

*Indicates Recent Release