[JPL] PLAYLIST: 11/03/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Nov 3 20:43:01 EDT 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org<http://www.taintradio.org/>

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888<http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888>

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Takuya Kuroda - Edge - Edge - Takuya Kuroda - 2011
Ken Fowser - Attachment - DuoTone - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Ted Rosenthal - Embraceable You - Out Of This World - Playscape Recordings - 2010
Michael Feinstein - The Good Life - The Sinatra Project, Vol. II: The Good Life - Concord Music Group - 2011
Christian McBride Big Band - I Should Care - The Good Feeling - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Chip White - Afternoon In Mambasa - Personal Dedications & Percussive Tributes - Dark Colors 104 - 2011
Shirley Crabbe  - Not While I'm Around - Home - MaiSong Music - 2011
Oscar Peterson - When I Fall In Love - Oscar Peterson: Unmistakable/Zenph Re-performance - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Anthony Branker & Word Play - The Selfless Soul - Dialogic - Origin Records – 2011

9:00
Bob Belden - El Swing - Miles Español - EOne Music - 2011
Tim Mayer - For Miles - Resilience - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2010
Takuya Kuroda - S.T.E.P - Edge - Takuya Kuroda - 2011
Tierney Sutton Band - On Broadway - American Road - BFM Jazz - 2011
Poncho Sanchez - Con Alma - Poncho Sanchez And Terence Blanchard = Chano Y Dizzy! - Concord Music Group - 2011
Ken Fowser - In The Twilight - DuoTone - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Shirley Crabbe - Summertime - Home - MaiSong Music - 2011
Roy Haynes - Milestones - Roy-Alty - Dreyfus Jazz - 2011
Bill O'Connell - La Playa - Triple Play Plus Three - ZOHO Music – 2011

10:00
Cinque - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning - Catch A Corner - A L M A Records - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - You Don't Know What Love Is - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
George Benson - Fingerlero - Guitar Man - Concord Music Group - 2011
Nicole Henry - A Day In The Life Of A Fool - Embraceable - artistShare - 2011
Afro Bop Alliance - El Niño - Una Más - OA2 Records - 2011
Kyle Eastwood - Andalucia - Songs from the Chateau - Candid Productions - 2011
Holli Ross - If I Only Had A Heart - You'll See - Miles High Records - 2011
Maureen Choi - Feelin' Good - Maureen Choi Quartet - Maureen Choi Music - 2011
Tim Mayer - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Resilience - Jazz Legacy Productions – 2010

11:00
Tim Horner - Invisible Heroes - The Places We Feel Free - Miles High Records - 2011
Christian Fabian - Blues In The Closet - West Coast Session - Consolidated Artist - 2011
Mike Cottone - Slow Down - Just Remember - Mike Cottone Music - 2011
Holli Ross - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - You'll See - Miles High Records - 2011
Fourthought - A Change of Heart - Fourthought - Biello/Weyand - 2010
Cedar Walton - Lament - The Bouncer - HighNote Records - 2011
Claudio Roditi - Ligia - Bons Amigos - Resonance Records - 2011
Laila Biali - Human Condition - Tracing Light - Laila Biali - 2010
Kyle Eastwood - Over the Line - Songs from the Chateau - Candid Productions - 2011