[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/3/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 05:52:58 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday November s, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Dindi – (Zoho)
Ramsey Lewis – Dance Of The Soul – Baile Del Alma – (grp)
Henry Johnson // Nancy Wilson – Organic – Hello Like Before – (A440)
*Mike LeDonne – Keep The Faith – Keep The Faith – (Savant)
Christian Jacob – Styne & Nine – Never Never Land – (Wilder)
*Takuya Kuroda – Edge – The Shadow Of Your Smile – (Soundview)
Diana Krall – Love Scenes – All Or Nothing At All – (Impulse)
9:00 pm
*Phil Norman – Encore – Billie’s Bounce – (MAMA)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Django – (Resonance)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Lullaby Of The Leaves – (Origin)
Sammy Nestico – This Is The Moment	The Blues Machine – (Fenwood)
Scott Hamilton – With Strings – Angel Eyes – (Concord)
Toots Thielemans – Brasil Project – Obi – (Private Music)
Don Sebesky – Moving Lines – I Go To Rio/Mardi Gras – (Signature)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – Nova Azul – (Clavé)
10:00 pm
Dave Grusin – Two For The Road – Days Of Wine And Roses – (grp)
*Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Too Late Now – (Abee Cake)
Keith Jarrett – Tokyo ’96 – I’ll Remember April – (ECM)
Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Dave’s Blues – (Chicago Sessions)
*Afro Bop Alliance – Una Más – Along Came Betty – (OA2)
*Randy Brecker – Jazz Ballad Song Book – Foregone Conclusion – (Red Dot)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
*Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Flashback – (Telarc)
11:00 pm
Chuck Mangione – Best – Children Of Sanchez – (A&M)
Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
Phil Woods – Unheard Herd – Boomsie – (Jazzed Media)
*Jay Ashby // Steve Davis – Mistaken Identity – Spirit Waltz – (MCG)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Underground Memoirs – (HighNote)
*Eliane Elias – Light My Fire - Bananeira – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release