[JPL] Zenph "re-performance"

Tom Marcello tom at joelocke.com
Fri Nov 4 16:04:52 EDT 2011

Louis' answer seems to be the best.
I took the photographs that are used in the tray card (although I
haven't received the finished product yet).

My photographs, are from the actual concert that was recorded, so
it's a nice tie in.
That concert was in Rochester, Eric!

Here's a link for more information:http://www.zenph.com/the-music/
artists/oscar-peterson