[JPL] KSVY Playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 4 18:50:04 EDT 2011

Gred Abate/Horace is Here/Nica's Dream/Rhombus
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Search For Peace
Ceder Walton/the Bouncer/Willie's Groove/High Note

Helio Alves/Musica/Black Nile/Jazz Legacy
Mark Murphy/Never Let Me Go/Great City
Bob Shepard/Close Your Eyes/Fast Company/BFM

Gerald Beckett/Standard Flute/Arietis/Summit
Jessica Williams/Freedom Trame/Just Words/Origin
Mike Longo/To My Surprse/Eye of the Hurricane/CAP

Dave Shank/Sound Proof/Last Resort/Rhombus
Kate Reid/Love I'm In/Lamp is Low
Wellstone Conspiracy/Humble Origins/Pause Off/Origin

Phil Norman/Encore/In Your Own Sweet Way/MAMA
Mary Louise Knutson/In the Bubble/Can You Hear Me Now
Yotam/Brasil/Antigua/Jazz Legacy

Al Naylor/Legacy/Little Proxy
Sony Holland/Sansoucci/My Foolish Heart/Van  Ness
Cory Weed/Just Like That/Waltz For Someone Special/Cellar

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of FADE TO BLUE