[JPL] playlist: taint town live - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 03:09:23 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 9-11am

midnight*
Enrico Rava Quintet, Choctaw (Tribe) 2011
Bobby Matos, Pop Moish (Beautiful As The Moon) 2011
John Coltrane, The Late Late Blues (The Heavyweight Champion - The Complete
Atlantic Recordings) 1959
Tom Luer, Jeremy (Project Popular) 2011

Tineke Postma, Tell It Like It Is (The Dawn of Light) 2011
Vinicius Cantuaria & Bill Frisell, Mi declaracion (Lágrimas Mexicanas 2011
Darius Jones Trio, My Special "D" (Big Gurl)  2011
Eric Hofbauer and the Infrared Band, Surely Some Revelation (Leve) 2011

Tom Waits, Chicago  (Bad As Me)  2011
Alan Bern, Bartoki (Triophilia) 2010
Marvin Pontiac, Wanna Wanna (The Legendary Marvin Pontiac: Greatest Hits)
2006
James Farm: Joshua Redman, Aaron Parks, Matt Penman, Eric Harland, Star
Crossed (James Farm:...) 2011
Katie Bull, Shall we Dance: Let's Call the Whole Thing Off (Freak Miracle)
2011

Chris Anderson & Sabina Sciubba, How Long Has This Been Goin' On (You Don't
Know What Love Is) 1998
Pee Wee Russell w/Ruby Braff-Vic Dickenson-Bud Freeman, If I Had You
(Portrait Of Pee Wee) 1958
Lucky Thompson, Bo-Bi My Boy (Lucky Thompson Meets Oscar Pettiford) 1956
Tyshawn Sorey, Twenty (Oblique - I) 2011
Norman David & The Eleventet, Vicinity (At This Time) 2011

John Escreet, title (The Age We Live In) 2011
Rez Abbasi's Invocation, Overseas (Suno Suno) 2011
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey, Grandfather's Gun (Race Riot Suite) 2011
Rudresh Mahanthappa, Ahhh (Samdhi) 2011

Christopher O'Riley And Matt Haimovitz, In The Backseat
(Shuffle.Play.Listen) 2011
Keith Jarrett, Part 7 (Rio) 2011
Craig Taborn, The Broad Day King (Piano Solo) 2011
Gillian Welch, Tennessee (The Harrow & The Harvest) 2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, *format-free music 24/7